Friday, June 03, 2005

tHaNk U!!!!

hi,guys! first of all, i wanna thank everybody who helped me through the blog for my study abroad application. even though i handed out late, i could write a good motivation thanks to u! (special thanks to emi...she helped me @ school 2) now all i can do is wait till the day that they will say who passed.

and, guess what? today is my birthday by the way!! i'm not really happy though...i don't want to be 20. i wanted to be teenager a little more! and i haven't done ne thing special in my teenage years.
but now i can drink without feeling guilty so that's an advantage.
so it'll be fun gather all the 20s friends and drink sometime.especially ex-group 4. i'm looking forward to the next party with them.
i'll go for now coz it's 2am!! i gotta have some sleep! c ya!!

2 comments:

Aya T said...

hey dannie!! happy birthday!! ;) you didn't wanna be 20 yet? well i wanna be 20!! i can't wait for my birthday this year. but at that time, i'll be in US so i'll still not be able to drink... because in US it's legal to drink from age 21... poor me(><) BUT it doesn't matter!! somebody will buy some beer for me!! hehe yeah i'm looking forward to the next ex-group 4 party, too!!!!! i hope next time everybody will come to the party☆

Daniel Adam Rozkuszka said...

Hi Daniel!

Happy Birthday,
How does it feel to be 20? You are an old man now, hahaha! But I bet it feels great now to go out and 'legally' drink sake.