Wednesday, June 08, 2005

i pAssEd !!!! \(>U<)/

Hi!! how r u? last time, i wrote that i didn't wanna be 20 and stuff, but that day i got presents and stuff from my friends and i felt really good!! i felt so loved from everyone!!lol thanks for the people who gave me lovely things and who even just said Happy Birthday!!

today was the so long waited day of the first announcement of the people who past the paper judgment for studying abroad. i was late to school but i had to look at the board first before going to class. i couldn't wait!!!!
when i went to the board i wanted to jump up coz i found my name!!!
but i couldn't coz if i did, i would be a stranger!!lol
ne way, i didn't expect to pass coz i handed it late and everything but i passed!! so i was very happy! it's a long way from now because i need to take interviews and tests but i'll try my best. thanks for people who supported me and for who wished me a happy birthday again!!
and please wish me luck♪♪

5 comments:

Takuji said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!
i think you will pass all exam for studying abroad. GOOD LUCK.

J said...

congratulations and good luck.... where do you want to go study?

Daniel Adam Rozkuszka said...

Congratulations Daniel!
I knew you could do it. The difficult part still lies ahead of you. Do not get distracted and stay on course. I bet you can do it. By the way, where would you like to go study abroad?

Aya T said...

hi daniel,
congratulations!!
i knew you would pass though:) so good luck with the paper tests!!! i'm sure you can make it!!
see ya

Scott Douglas said...

Congratulations on passing! That is so great. I'm sure you'll have no problem going abroad!