Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My favorite song!!!!

today i'm goin to talk about my favorite song. actually i have 2 songs that i really like. one is a slow song called "corazon partio" by alejandro sanz. it's a spanish song and the singer is from latin america. he won the latin grammy awards. this song's title's meaning is broken heart in english. the song is about his heart breaking story. in the chorus part he sings "who is gonna give me the emotion, who is gonna ask me not to leave, who is goin to let me in if it gets cold tonight"(in spanish) the way he sings is very sad. and it makes me feel that he really had his heart broken. another thins that i like about this song is the latin sound of the acoustic guitar. it's very cool. the other song that i really like is a song called "breaking the habit" by linkin park. this song is not slow. it's rock. i don't understand the words very well but i really like the sound and the melody of this song. i mean, i understand what he is singing but i don't understand what he means in the song. linkin park is very cool. and they won many many awards in mtv with this song.

No comments: