Sunday, June 26, 2005

Praying for success...

hi! how r u doin? last time i passed the second test for study abroad and today i had the last japanese interview. i was so worried and stressed about this interview coz i've heard that the interviewers are really mean to us. PLUS, i'm not good at japanese so i wasn't sure if i could say what i really wanted to. and the interviewers are mean to people who can't speak clearly. so i was really stressed feeling really bad 4 about 3 days!!! but yesterday, many people sent me messages and called me to cheer me up. so when i woke up this morning, i thought that i would feel like throwing up but i didn't feel like that!lol
i mean, i did feel bad, but when i remembered what people told me the day b4 , i got much much better. i felt like i could get over it. i have the best friends in gaidai!!!
and when i got on the train and met my friend ayumi, i got a little more nervous but it wasn't so much like the last 2 days. as i mentioned b4 , i was reaally bad 4 a few days b4 the big day.
right b4 the interview, i was really nervous. but when it began, the other interviewees were asked many many things. i thought that i would be asked many difficult things 2. but when it was my turn to speak, they didn't ask me ne thing more than what they wanted to know. i felt like they were ignoring me!! but it was better 4 me coz if i speak longer, even i don't understand what i'm talking about. so it was much better than what i expected. i thought it would be a hell! but it was cool. i really wish all of my friends pass the test. the announcement is on tuesday. i can't wait!!!

No comments: