Friday, May 05, 2006

hApPy EaStEr BrEaK

today i'd like to talk about the trip i made to gold coast.
On the 15th of April, i took a plane and flew to gold coast where my friends ayumi and mai were waiting for me.
I was very excited coz i could meet my battle mates after a long time and i could go to themeparks and beaches to get out of the cold melbourne.
I was very sleepy because it was so early in the morning.
My plane departed at 7am, which means that i had to be in the airport at 6am, and it means that i had to leave home at 5am, which means that i had to wake up at 4am.

anyway, when i got in the airport of Coolangatta in gold coast, a there was a problem.
my suit case was broken for the second time. i went to the JET Star airways counter and claimed on my broken baggage and they gave me a ticket to get a new one when i get back to melbourne. i was kinda lucky coz i got a new suit case.

after that, i went to Surfer's Paradise by bus where Ayumi and Mai was supposed to be waiting for me. When i arrived there, they were on their way to the Bus Station where i was waiting for them. When we found each other, i was nervous and happy at the same time. i was still a bit nervous on our way to the beach because we met after such a long time but soon we could get used to each other coz non of us had changed. i wonder how nervous i would be when meeting the other friends in japan or who are studying abroad...

it was a very hot sunny day. I had fun in talking with them and swimming. I got a sunburn in the first day and my face was very black!! poor ayumi and mai who got their back burnt and it got very very RED.←this red.

at that night, we went to Ayumi's homestay house and cooked dinner to her hostmother.
We decided to cook Okonomiyaki and Inari zushi.
We had so much fun in making dinner. It was like a cooking lesson.
The Okonomiyaki went very well but the Sushi was not good...the rice was to wet. But that was OK coz everybody ate it(sorry for making you guys eat such sushi...)

before we went to sleep, we planed for the next day.
we decided to go to a theme park called Dreamland.
however, there were no connecting bus to go to Dreamland. We had to wake up very early or wait at the bus stop for one hour!!
So we decided to call a taxi and searched for the taxi number on the internet.
The taxi company homepage was very funny. They played a weird song very loud and we laughed all the time. It was very funny.

The next day, we went to Dreamland. I'll talk about it later.

2 comments:

daniel said...

masa! of course i keep blogging! scott reported officially that blog helps us improve our english!!
and of course i claimed my baggage in English lol
unfortunately, i didn't say holy cow lol
i'm really looking forward to seeing you and your blog updated!

Takuji said...

i am happy to here that you really enjoyed your easter vacation. when i read ur post, i got to wanna eat Okonomiyaki. you reminded me delicious japanese food! it is the torture for me. La tortura.