Friday, July 08, 2005

bUSy sTuDEnT LifE.....

whazzup!? how r u doin!? i've been working too hard on my part time job...so yesterday i had class in the morning but i overslept...and i didn't even go to the second class which is french. i heard after, that in both classes the teachers talked about the exam! i wasn't late recently and just in the day that teachers tell important things i oversleep...i'm so unlucky! so, today i had only one class because the ecology class was canceled. i could've stayed home because the only class that i had was not so important. i mean, every class is important but this one is less lol
ne way, i could've stayed home but i didn't because the teacher may say something important like about the exam. but he didn't!!! i went to school sweating so much to just hear nothing special about the exam!! poor me...
but on my way home i went to bargain again! i was looking for a cool hat, that is coming into fashion, when i went to bargain with my friend the other day, but i couldn't find what i want. so today i went by myself for a trip to find my hat lol
i found some kinds of hats but it wasn't exactly like the one i want. and when i find something close to what i want, it's too expensive, like, 5,000 yen! i wouldn't pay 5,000 yen for just a hat. i didn't wanna spend money with things i wasn't planning to buy but i ended up buying a cap and a bag...i really have to stop spending money!! have u gone to this year's summer bargain? i don't recommend u to go because u end up spending more money during the bargain season than usual days lol
or maybe that's just my case...

3 comments:

Aya T said...

i went shopping twice during this bargain season but i like all the stuff i got★ the only thing i didnt like is a t-shirt... i like it very much but its a little bit smaller than i've expected(><) its ok though! :D by the way when are you leaving for brazil??

Scott Douglas said...

It's too hot for a hat! Hmmm, but then again, I guess if it is to keep the sun off your head, it is okay. Every class is important . . . for example, if you are finished your essay, you can come and I'll check it for you!

Takuji said...

Show me the cap and the bag you bought! I wanna go to bargain, but I cannot. If there is enough time, let'go shopping together!!!