Wednesday, February 22, 2006

fiNaLLy iN aUsTrALiA...

hi. last saturday I left japan to come to australia. this is me and ayumi in singapore. we were in the same plane only from osaka to singapore. since we had a tragetic goodbye with our family and friends in osaka, we were a little down↓↓we miss all of them so bad...i didn't think it was gonna be so hard. i'm such a weak person lol
and thank you for all of the people who came and sent me emails after my departure.
but now I'm OK. i'm just having a homesick. when the classes begin, i may forget about homesickness and be busy with my studies. don't worry coz im not gonna forget you.
this weekend I'm going to a place i don't know where to see australian animals. this should be fun coz the other students from gaidai are going so i can talk to them.



by the way, let me show you my new girl friend, i mean, one of my host family members lol this is Meg! she is 3 years old. she likes to come into my room even with her mom telling her not to. but i've already told my host mom that it's OK coz i like kids. she is really cute! with this angel face, she talks in japanese to me and always sing songs like "ゆうやけこやけで日がくれてぇ♪” and her japanese has an accent of a foreigner so it makes her even prettier than she is!! i'm very happy with my host family.

2 comments:

Aya T said...

daniel!!!!
she is soooooo cute^-^
i hope Australia is treating you well. and im jealous of you because its summer there right?? i am freezing in the middle of nothing... hope spring is coming soone...which i dont believe...><

Scott Douglas said...

That's so amazing that you are in Australia now!! I can't believe it. Study hard and have lots of fun!