Friday, January 20, 2006

♪sTuDy AbRoAd CeReMoNy♪

this week,there was a ceremony to congratulate the students who passed the study abroad preparation classes. since the last time i wore a suit and everybody told me i looked like an office worker, i wanted to look like a student as i am. so i did my hair and changed the color of my shirt. it was worhtless...i was told that i looked like a teacher,a man in a construction and other things that are no longer YOUNG...what encouraged me was Masa's word. he said i was cool in my suit lol
ne way,the girls had to wear their dress and i was looking forward to seeing them in a dress. in the ceremony, i was impressed by the student's speech. but what i was moved the most was my anthropology teacher's speech. he spoke in the same way he did the class so i felt that i miss the class a lot. and it was a little bit sad coz i'll keep missing his class. i also got the certification and i was very happy with it!
i wanna thank my proffessors Mr.Hlawach,Fedorowicz,special thanks to Yusuke and Masa for waiting us till the ceremony finished, and my friends who studied hard with me,Ayumi,Mai and Takuji!! it has been a long way but it was just the beginning...

1 comment:

Aya T said...

hey daniel! congratulations!!!
im glad that you are ok now:) i mean you are going to Australia! thats awesome!! but im sad that you and ayumi are not gonna be in japan when i go back>< i hope you will have lots and lots of fun during the rest of your stay in japan!!!!