Thursday, September 29, 2005

RORO♪

hi! what's up? today i'll post about the day i went to a famous restaurant called RORO near gaidai,which is famous among gaidai students. My friend Yusuke invited me and Takuji. we went there after the orientation we had in CIE. Yusuke waited for me and takuji. when it finished, it was raining outside. but we were so hungry that we decided to go even in the rain. (none of us had umbrela). when we got there, we didn't know what we wanted to eat. but soon we decided to have the service lunch. me and yusuke had B and only takuji had A. In lunch A,there was a fillet of chicken and some other things that i don't remember lol
in lunch B,there was an omelet, rice, salad,tofu,fried fish and fried meat(kushikatsu). we enjoyed it so much because we were so hungry and it was delicious!!! since takuji is so fast in eating,i gave him a bit of my omelet when he finished and half of my tofu.
after eating, we talked about many things. especially about school. it was very funny when takuji imitated his teachers. we laughed and laughed for a long time! after that, we went home. we had such a good time and meal that we decided to come to RORO again. if u haven't gone there,i recommed u to go! because the food is good and it's cheap!! (the most important thing)

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I used to love Roro!