Friday, April 22, 2005

Part Time Job

Hi,guys! How u're doin? Thanks for your comments.
As I said last time, I didn't like reading but I enjoyed my first book report. It's a shame that I was going to type it on my computer and the printer had no ink!lol
So I handed it hand-written...Sorry,Scott!!

Yesterday, I went to my part-time job. I work at the legister at a supermarket. and yesterday ,it was so crowded that at the end of the day ,my throught was really bad, and I had 1st class today!! I had to wake up at 6:30 a.m.!!
I woke up this morning and tried to go to school but I couldn't stand my headache. so I decided to stay home today. I didn't want to be absent in the classes,but I was too tired. That job is killing me!! and I have to work today again...I mean , I like it when it's not crowded so I hope not many people come grocery shopping today. and tomorrow,finally the day off!!! I don't have to work!!! but I'll have to take the TOEFL test...it'll be another tiring day...ne way c u at school for those who'll take the test tomorrow!! good luck 4 everyone!!

2 comments:

Aya T said...

Hey dannie!! it's ayatani. Thanks for your comment on my blog! how are you doing in your new class? I'm doing well in CIE though I'm really afraid of my final grade... But it's really fun to talk to international students! I can always learn something new from them. you're gonna apply for study abroad program for Australia, right? I'm happy to help you! you can ask me any questions if you have. by the way, I haven't seen you for a long time. I'm gonna take TOEFL test tommorow, too, so maybe we can meet then!! See ya!!

Daniel Adam Rozkuszka said...

Hi Dani! Thanks for coming to my blog before. So you work at a supermarket now? I bet it must be very tiring going to school and working at the same time. How is Karaoke? Do you often go to Karaoke now?